Saturday, October 21, 2006

Valley High Homecoming 2006

Well, I took Connor and Luke to Valley's homecoming game last night. This
weekend is my 20th year class reunion and a bunch of us got together for
the game. Here's a few shots from my Treo from the game... I would have
taken more pics but was too busy talking with old friends...

It was Connor and Luke's first football game and they loved it! Did just
what I used to do when I was a kid at games...find other kids to play with
and run around for half the game...LOL

It was funny... Cheerleaders doing the same cheers... Band playing the same
songs... I told everybody all we needed were parachute pants, izod shirts,
and big poofy hair and it'd be like we were back in high school again....LOL

Old Rog McDonald...classmate of mine that I have known since
Kindergarten... Is now the head football coach at our old Alma Mater.. was
pretty cool seeing him running up and down the sidelines calling out
plays... He's got our Rams at 7-1 and already qualified for State! He's
like our new Coach Lockeridge...

Anyway, it was great seeing a bunch of old friends... We have a
couples/adults only get together again tonight, so I'm looking forward to
it...

4 comments:

threels said...

Next year will should be my 15-year reunion as a graduate of Valley High, but my class was a bunch of slackers, so I doubt we'll have a reunion of any sort. We didn't at 5 and 10 years...

Mister Bones said...

Well it's nice to see who your real friends are. You were in Valley and didn't call a brother? Slacker!

Headgamer said...

Hey, it was my 20th year class reunion! I was too busy catching up with old friends... you wouldn't have gotten any face time anyway man! LOL...

Mister Bones said...

20th!?! :p