Monday, December 28, 2009

My email was hacked! Please ignore last email from my account!

I am so sorry everyone. My email evidently got hacked this morning and a
mass email was sent out to evryone in my Gmail contact list trying to get
you to go to some website about an iphone 3GS. Please ignore that email. I
am investigating how that happened and will try to keep it from happening
again.

Sean (really, it IS me this time. LOL)
----------------------------------------------------------
"A righteous man who walks in his integrity, how blessed are his sons after
him." ~~Proverbs 20:7 (NASB)

1 comments:

Audio Buko said...

Hi, I'm not one of your friends but a friend of mine got hacked the same way and took it upon myself to investigate, this link http://windowslivehelp.com/community/t/166798.aspx informs the other victims it some kind of malware, hope this helps you clean it out and prevent it from happening again. Goodluck.