Sunday, March 02, 2008

So where'd everybody go?

abandoned_chernobyl Since we have been so preoccupied and have been shamedly non-bloggers for the last few months, I decided to try and catch up a bit on the blog and my links. Lo and behold, half of my friends' (the Distractions section) blogs are either gone or so old and outdated that some hadn't been updated since 2006! One had even gone invite only... and evidently I didn't make the short list of invitees...

So, if you see your blog missing from that section, it ain't because I'm mad at you or want nothing to do with you. Instead, it is simply a matter of you not giving a crap about blogging...LOL

Yo peeps of mine out there that do have blogs that aren't on the list, let me know and I will add them...

I am also in the process of updating my other links section to include some blogs and sites I have come to frequent these days...

2 comments:

Silver said...

I'm geek, I'm blog.
:-D

Silver said...

http://of-rain-and-ash.blogspot.com
Werd!