Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bye bye Treo... Hello Centro..

Well, it's been about a month now, but I finally traded in my Treo 700p and grabbed the Palm Centro as soon as Verizon started carrying it. I had been holding out for any of the new phones coming out at the end of the year with Google's Android OS, but got to thinking, "I KNOW Palm OS. I KNOW how to tweak it. I KNOW my 8 years' worth of software." And since I had heard nothing but praise for the Centro (as opposed to all the trashing of the 700p, myself included, after the first few months of release until they FINALLY came out with a firmware update), I decided to consider it even though it was the same old tried and true Palm OS. Then I figured out with my upgrade discounts and data discounts and a mail-in rebate, I would get it for free. SOLD!

And I tell you, I couldn't be more pleased with it!

So I will be updating my links to the right to include some of my new "most favoritist websites" dedicated to the Centro...

0 comments: