Monday, February 13, 2006

Connor's first date!

I would love for Kelly to be able to type this (because she was there), but she is busier than I am, so I know she'd never have time to do this. Connor, our 9 (soon to be 10) year old just had his first date. He had been telling us about the Valentine's dance at school for 3rd through 5th grade. he has also been telling us about a new girl in his class after he went back after Christmas break, named Mackenzie. He asked her to be his date for the dance and she said yes! Connor wore jeans (since it was right after school), but Kelly got him a nice white shirt and little red tie. He also bought Mackenzie a little wrist corsage for the dance too. Her grandmother ended up making her a little red dress for the dance, and as you can see in the pictures, they were definitely the cutest kids there! Connor did his best "freestylin'" dancing, including his interpretation of the Robot and break dancing...LOL I had to be in Atlanta for a seminar so I didn't get to go, but Kelly took lots of pictures! I include one here, but if you want to see a bunch more, check out the Flickr badge in the sidebar...


Nine and already a ladies' man. I am scared of his teenage years...LOL

2 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Very nice! I can't wait for my son to get a little older so I can experience things like this.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Nice pics. Looks like you've got quite the little Romeo there.

Next time you're in ATL, let me know and we'll hook up for lunch.