Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween pumpkin carving....

Well, Kelly and I have done this annually for as long as I can remember... or at least as long as we have been married... wait.. that is the same thing. LOL... Anyway, in the Marriage B.C. years (married but before children for those of you who don't know), we used to do about 3-4 pumpkins EACH. In fact, we even hosted a pumpkin carving party one year when Connor was only about 6 months old.

As we get older and the kids get older and they continue their energy-sucking ways out of us, the pumpkin carving has become less and less. Especially now that they want to help so much. We at least get two done every year though. This year they have graduated to marking the pumpkins for us, though we still do most (or all) of the carving. They picked the patterns, and I think they turned out pretty well.



The finished product...

3 comments:

k o w said...

They look awesome!

LSG said...

NICE! I can't quite tell what the one on the right is, but the skull one is very well done!

Do you use templates, or your own designs?

LSG said...

Ok.. after being told what the right one is, I can't believe I didn't see it before. *blush*