Saturday, June 03, 2006

Clustrmaps are cool...

SO I was surfing around the other day and ran across something called Clustrmaps. It will not only log hits to your site but also where the hit came from in the world and place a dot on a map to see where hits have come from. The more hits from that area, the bigger the dot. I have seen something like this elsewhere, but never one that lets you put the actual map on your site. I have put up a Clustrmap in my sidebar. As you can see, not much action here (no surprise... my life ain't that riveting). But it has only been on the site for a day, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, I just thought it was a neat little thing.

So head over to Clustrmaps.com to get yours!

(No this ain't mine... wish it was... hit me more and give me some dots! LOL)

0 comments: