Friday, June 23, 2006

Six Flags rocked!

Well, I got to go to Six Flags for the day with Brandon (Team Binky) and Linde (threels), a couple of my Xbox Live buddies, and had a blast! We made a SMART decision to get the Gold Flash Pass. It meant the difference between getting to ride 5 or 6 big rides versus riding everything we wanted, including Goliath, Batman, Superman, and the Mind Bender (oh, and Monster Plantation...LOL) twice each, in a fraction of the time! Definitely worth the money! I am too tired to type a lot right now, but my one thing I wanted to accomplish today was to get the newest rollercoaster, Goliath, on video. And it turned out great!

Here ya go!

Mitch, we missed ya buddy! Oh, and yeah, Batman rocked!


5 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Looks like 93 seconds of fun! The lines keep getting longer and the rides keep getting shorter. I wish I could've gone with you guys, but duty called. Besides, I had my yearly allotment of fun last weekend, back to responsibilities and stuff for me now.

Hopefully we'll all be able to work a trip to the aquarium into our schedules later this summer.

Headgamer said...

Ah... bbut with the Fast Pass we never waited longer than 10 minutes to get lined up for a seat on a ride. That Gold Pass is awesome! Yeah I know. It was short though! LOL

I am down for the aquarium...

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

As much as I bitched about paying for the Gold Pass ahead of time, it really was a smart move. Once we jumped to the head of the line for Goliath, all thoughts of money were gone.

Goliath rocks!

Chris Bloom said...

That ride looks sick! Sarah and I head to Six Flags New England next week. I think we'll be sticking to the kiddie park since we're bringing the bebe. We got the New England equivalent of the Gold Pass the last time we went and it was well worth it!

Silver said...

Wow, that looks absolutely awesome!