Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Jetstream pens rock!

I just found my new favorite pen... well, apart from my nice little Mont Blanc roller ball.... hehehe...

Kelly came back from Staples with some of these pens... they are rollerball pens (which usually leak and run like an 80 year old woman after an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet) which is nothing unusual. But they don't run, they don't smear, they dry almost instantly! I much prefer the rollerball pens to ball point pens because they tend to write smoother and darker. However, you always had the trade off of smearing your signature or whatever. Though I am right handed I can see how this kind of stuff would tick left hander's off! well search no more, you right brained/left handed people of the world!

Jetstream to the rescue!


Jetstream Uniball Pens

Oh, shut up. I am desperate to try to find time to blog daily, and I am easily entertained.

1 comments:

Mister Bones said...

These would've been a godsend back when I was heavy into drawing and inking. I searched far and wide for pens that would ink dark but not smear that I could actually afford. Those art pens are ridiculous.