Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just because I feel like it...

...thought I would post some old pics that I had put up on our old MSN XBLF pages... I know one is your personal favorite, LSG...LOL



Here, Lulu evidently got a little upset with ike... Hope he's okay... what will little ike do?!







And here, Lulu's foreman caught her dipping into Sluggy's Special Blend a bit too much....




First, we almost didn't make to Guntersville for our Annual River Trip.....
...and then this really put a damper on the trip and slowed us down a bit!



Yep... it is getting to be close to good ol' deer season down south... but I think that the deer are mounting a coup this year... I fear their dreaded Bambi Kamikazee Squadron... here's the carnage that can happen when they die for their cause...




What can I say? This guy was just an idiot. Or blind. Or both.






And for LSG, her personal favorite....


1 comments:

k o w said...

Missed those pics. Ahh MSN...