Sunday, September 25, 2005

Spit some milk out your nose...


I know a bunch of ya'’ll already know about this place, but I find myself forgetting about it, remembering it, sitting at the computer screen for over an hour laughing, and eventually forgetting it again for months until my memory gets triggered again. For those of you who don't know of the place, it is loaded with funny video clips, audio clips, pranks, flash animations, pictures, games, and so on. I just find myself sitting in front of the screen clicking....and clicking... and clicking... Granted, some of the stuff is a little too off color for my tastes, but a lot of it is fairly clean and hilarious!

The tag line for the site is:

eBaum's World - Media For The Masses - funny videos, flash games, jokes, clean humor, hilarious flash, funny pics, office humor, prank phone calls, flash cartoons, optical illusions, and tons more!

Long tag line, but it really is chock full of all that. My latest favorite is the kid in the National Spelling Bee competition who does a spot-on Napoleon Dynamite impersonation...

...anyway, nothing major to add... just thought you'd like a little milk-through-the-nose time waster resource...

1 comments:

Aaron said...

I love this site!

I got hooked on it after finding the prank phone call section. Some classic calls there!

Also, there's a video from a pizza shop where a guy just gets his clock cleaned while standing in the place. That pizza shop was right in my back yard when I lived in Akron. Right over at the University! I had seen the video on the news and then saw it there. Heh, that's a way to draw business for yourself!