Thursday, August 25, 2005

Anybody know where I can find one of these?!

OK. So I have lots of testing software for the evaluations that I do on my patients. Most of it is in CD format, though some (like some key disks) are 3.5" floppies. Companies like Fellowes and Kensington used to make media storage containers designed for both CD's and floppies together. Since CD's and flash media are becoming ubiquitous and floppies are starting to go the way of the dinosaur, nobody seems to make them any more. Does anyone know where I can find one? I have even looked at Ebay to no avail...

Thanks ya'll!

2 comments:

Kojubat said...

Are you looking for something like this or this?

I have no idea if those retailers are any good, just what I found with a little digging. If either of those look right, you could then run a search on the specific model number.

Headgamer said...

Thanks Koju! I am not the best searcher, and anything I had always found before was "sold out" or "out of stock" or "discontinued". I will look into both of those. I also found something similar on Ebay that can hang in a hanging file drawer! Now I actually PICK one! LOL