Sunday, August 21, 2005

Everybody needs a fresh start...

Well, I started my days with Blogger... then switched over to MSN Spaces because it has a few extra features. But it just doesn't have enough storage space. So here is the beginning. I am going to transfer all my old posts there (to be honest there weren't many) to this place to keep it up to date.

Now I also thought about switching to the old McKay Wildlife Preserve theme I had before since most of it was about my three boys. But really, my posting tendencies are becoming much more varied than just them. Really, this place is MY place to vent and share my feelings and thoughts, since I spend most of my days providing that to others who walk through my office. So welcome to the place, but it's My Turn to be on the Couch!

1 comments:

LSG said...

*dabs pencil lead on tongue*

Lie there on the couch.. close your eyes, relax.. and tell me about your mother....

That's how it goes right? LOL